count me in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• count me in

Yep I saw the link from the houstonaquariumsociety website and decided to join.  Just a little tidbit on myself, I'm a 23 yr old college student that finds myself often broke because it takes so much water to raise these South/Central American Cichlids of mine.  So far I have a 120g, 58g, and 55g.  Had to get rid of a 37g, 10g, and an 80g recently cus my wallet told me I had to.  To add to that I just recently got a 48" Quad power compact fixture 2 weeks ago for no reason at all, just that I wanted it.  That wasn't very smart b/c now that I think about it,  $121 was going overboard on a tank that is neither planted nor has saltwater coral etc. but yeah too late for that.  But anyways just wanted to say whats up, later.

Re: count me in

I kept fish for about six years in the late sixties and early seventies but I gave it up while I was in college. I just got started back keeping fish three or four years ago. College takes a lot of time and is important but fun is important too so try to hold onto at least one tank if you can. Welcome to the box.

max

Comment

Re: count me in

Here are a couple of links to the same place really. The first one is for people who are interested in fish and the second one is for people who are really interested in fish:

University of Florida, Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences Extension outreach is a partnership between state, federal, and county governments to provide scientific knowledge and expertise to the public. The University of Florida (UF), together with Florida A&M University (FAMU), administers the Florida Cooperative Extension Service.

A top five public land-grant research university, the University of Florida creates a collaborative environment and accelerates future solutions.

max

Comment

Working...
      X