Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey!

I just found this place of craigslist so I wanted to drop in and say hello!

Just bought a new home so I am looking forward to setting up my 37g again

Re: Hey!

Sounds good. What part of town are you in? Did you move from out of town/state? Welcome Home!

Comment

howdy,

what are you going to keep?

Comment

Welcome. What are you going to keep?

max

Comment

I think he's asking what type of fish gdubb is going to have.

Comment

I just moved in the Humble/Atascocita area.  I dont know exactly what fish I will be keeping, I know I dont want "diggers".  My last set up I had cichlids that were given to me and 2 of them were constantly moving the pebbles around,  made it a real pain in the butt.

Comment

Ha, I'm with you there! I have african cichlids and they are always digging down to the bottom. I still love them enough to put up with it though. Next time I'm going to glue pebbles to a piece of plexiglas and put the plexiglass on the bottom so I can't see glass when they do it again.

Comment

Being in the Humble Atascocita area, maybe the new fish club in Huffman would be of interest to you. We meet once a month on the first Friday at 7:00 PM. Drop me a line if interested at sgoddard@nctv.com
                Consider my posts as general information based on personal experiences, and in most cases, far oversimplified. Actual mileage may vary. Don't try this at home. If symptoms persist, contact your physician.

Comment

I just set up my first African cichlid tank with some Melanochromis auratus. I put the fish in two hours ago lol. They are supposed to be real diggers. I gave them lots of building material, PVC pipe and I am sitting back to see what they build.

The club Scott mentioned is a lot of fun and its right in your back yard. Check it out.

max

Comment

Working...
                  X